Have you been a Network Administrator for a while, but realize there’s no career path for you at your current employer?
Do you love technology, but just don’t get enough chance to put your hands on new stuff often enough to get satisfaction that you’re keeping your skills up to date?
Suite3 is looking to add skilled technical resources to our team!
Headquartered out of Easthampton, MA with a satellite office in Marlborough, MA, our technical staff members are responsible for handling first and second-level support of service requests, as well as consulting with clients on the use of technologies within their business or organization. This will include both on-site and remote support using state-of-the-art managed services tools.
A proven, demonstrated troubleshooting ability in another MSP or within a mid-market (100-1000 employee) business is a prerequisite. In addition, our ideal applicant will excel at some of our key technologies while being excited to learn the rest, including:
- Mac/Windows desktop OS & iOS/Android mobile OS
- Line-of-business (3rd Party) application support
- Second-level support of servers, storage, and networking, including firewalls and access points
- Microsoft Windows Server administration
- Active Directory administration including Group Policy / user & group permissions
- MSP-centric multi-tenant platforms
- Image-based Backup Solutions
- Security alert monitoring, review, and remediation
Do you have what it takes?
If you are looking to work in an environment of competent peers, there’s no better opportunity to be found. There’s a reason our staff averages over 11 years of employment with us. We are not just a place to send a resume – we are a home in which you can make a career.
Make your talents and passion for technology known today! Please respond through the form below or by mail and include a cover letter and complete resume (including any non-IT related experience) to:
Attn: Human Resources
180 Pleasant Street – Suite 3
Easthampton, MA 01027
Former applicants are encouraged to re-apply.