A major milestone is upon us – this weekend, we are integrating our ticketing and project management system as well as the Remote Monitoring and Management platform by which we conduct many of our services into the Sourcepass systems. This is not occurring without extensive testing and verification – in fact, multiple clients have already been migrated successfully as part of our multi-phased approach.
Starting Monday, May 23rd, you may submit a service request in the following ways
- Email: email@example.com
- Sourcepass Customer Portal: https://portal.sourcepass.com
- Phone: 877-678-8080, Option 3
What contact method(s) should be used based on the situation?
- Emergency (1 or more people fully unable to work) – Phone Call OR Customer Portal/Email with “URGENT” in subject line.
- Non-Emergency – Customer Portal/Email
- NOTE: If you request support by phone for a Non-Emergency request, it will be treated with the same priority as if the request were submitted by Customer Portal or Email. A callback will be scheduled to speak with a technician.
For more information and guidance, please reach out to your Client Success Manager for assistance.